you know the rules. tag people in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about people. Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes, sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know before about them.......
1. First thing you wash in the shower? face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I rarely wear a hoodie, but I really like a bright red one I got in Canada that has "Canada" and a white maple leaf embroidered on it.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. He's kinda my husband.
4. Do you plan outfits? Not really. Around here the most planning I do concerns how hot/humid it'll be.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored. I'm doing this meme, aren't I?
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? The handles on a pair of scissors.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I rarely remember dreams, so I can't think of any off the top of my head.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No.
9. What are you craving right now? A Baskin-Robbins milk shake.
10. Do you floss? Yes. My teeth are too screwed up to not to.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Er...
12. Are you emotional? Sometimes, but I try not to show it.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Probably, but I'm not 7 anymore so...
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Once it warms a little, yes.
15. Do you like your hair? Now I do. :D Up until I was in college I did so many horrible things to it because I didn't like that it was straight as a pin. Now I live with it. :)
16. Do you like yourself? Yes.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Only if he left the SS and personal chefs behind.
18. What are you listening to right now? The whir of my ceiling fan.
19. Are your parents strict? Yes. Which is why I haven't spoken to her in nearly 6 years.
20. Would you go sky diving? Nope. Only if the plane was falling out of the sky.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Not particularly. I tolerate small curd cottage cheese. It's a texture thing.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes. The most recent was Jeff Corwin from Animal Planet fame.
23. Do you rent movies often? Rent? Yes. I've had a Netflix membership for, I think, 3+ yrs.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No. Just a whole lot of random.
25. How many countries have you visited? Two whole countries and they shouldn't count since they were obligations.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Before the days of Caller ID and *69, yes.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes! I loved taking the train to Canada! So much room, so little stress!
28. Brown or white eggs? Either. I don't care.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yes.
30. Do you use chap stick? Nope.
31. Do you own a gun? No.
32. Can you use chop sticks? No.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Mostly me. Late at night the husband will return from work.
34. Are you too forgiving? Not really. I'm a pretty judgemental person. I try to curb that, though.
35. Ever been in love? Yes.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? One is going to spend the day with me and the other I'm not sure what she's doing. I should call her like I said I would...
37. Ever have cream puffs? If those are what I'm thinking of, yes.
38. Last time you cried? Er. I don't remember. I'm not much of a crier.
39. What was the last question you asked? "Are you having trouble loading VM too?"
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring, I suppose.
41. Do you have any tattoos? No.
42. Are you sarcastic? Incredibly.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Part of it. I still need to get around to it from my Netflix queue.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Not that I can remember...
45. Favorite color? Cobalt/indigo. That blue-purple color.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. She tried to slap me back. Twice.
47. Is your hair curly? No.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Yikes. It's been years since I bought a CD. I couldn't say.
49. Do looks matter? It shouldn't, but it does.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? No.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No. Cheap calling cards to call Canada and free national coverage to call the best friend. I don't have anyone else to call, sadly.
52. Do you like your life right now? It's hella better than it was a year ago, that's for sure. Actually, now that I think of it, that was around one of the times I remember doing some crying, so that answers that earlier question.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Never. No TVs allowed in the bedroom. I need silence and darkness to get sleep.
54. Can you handle the truth? I try to always give it, so I always expect it.
55. Do you have good vision? Average. I'm ever so slightly near-sighted.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yes. I'm thinking of those people from a year ago.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Rarely. I talk to Shane most of the time if I do and that's usually along the vein of "what time were you getting off work again?" So. Call me people!
58. The last person you held hands with? Shane. I don't hold hands with anyone else.
59. What are you wearing? Khakis and a bright orange, embroidered blouse.
60.What is your favorite animal? There's so many I like. I did consider being a vet tech... I now work with primates, so I guess those are my favorite at the moment. :)
61. Where was your default picture taken at? It was taken in the living room of our old apartment. I'd recently gotten a Bunsen doll to go with my Beaker doll someone else had gotten and Shane thought I should don my work labcoat and take a fun pic. :)
62. Can you hula hoop? No.
63. Do you have a job? Yes.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Uh. I don't usually buy things. I did pay for dinner last night, so I guess you can say I bought dinner.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? lol Yes. There have been times I've forgotten my key or reflexively set the door to lock even though I was just going out to get mail. So yeah. Rather difficult for me, too, between being short and round and having very high windows. :D