1. What time did you get up this morning?
I levered myself off the couch at 7:30.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium-well to well done. Too many pictures of stuff I learned in Microbiology etc. dance before my eyes when I see pink meat. :-p
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
"Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs" Good movie! Made me hungry. lol And had me thinking "I can haz cheezburger?!" :D :D :D
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Good grief. I am a t.v. addict, so I don't think I could choose just one. I do watch a lot of supernatural or scifi-type shows, but I HATE reality shows. The only ones I watch are The Biggest Loser and Amazing Race.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I like where I live now. Plenty of places I'd like to visit.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
A banana and oatmeal.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Anything with cheese unless it's only a minor ingredient.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I like Jason's Deli or a local place named Good Time Charlie's if I want greasy food STAT. :D
10. Favorite dressing?
Italian or vinaigrettes.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Honda Civic, the old girl.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and a t-shirt.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Japan, New Zealand, China, India, Thailand...
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
There is no cup.
15. Where would you want to retire?
Right where I am.
16. Favorite time of day?
Around 1AM. Life-long night owl. It generally means I'm always sleep-deprived if I'm not on holidays.
17. Where were you born?
San Antonio, TX.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
None, really. I used to watch basketball and football, but it seems that it takes an age to finish a game now compared to 20 years ago, so I waste time on FB instead. ;)
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
No one because I am not tagging anyone.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
No one because I am not tagging anyone.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I don't think anyone will respond.
22. Bird watcher?
Somewhat. Not avidly, though. But I do enjoy it the rare times I've been out in the wilderness.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A night person. If my day could be from 9 or 10AM to 2AM, I would be in hog heaven.
24. Do you have any pets?
Yes, one miniature adult cat named Anna.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Um. I finished a work project 4-6 weeks sooner than my trainer had told everyone it would be finished. I've gotten to work daily with primates for about 3 months now and that's awesome and rare. They're my so-called kids. :)
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I think I always wanted to be a doctor. Then I realized I don't have the discipline or desire to kill myself studying for a decade to end up with crazy hours and debt out the ass. Instead I went into the research field where life is much more flexible and could get by with just a bachelor's and experience.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
I can't particularly think of anything.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I like both.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes, although a decade ago I got into daily arguments with my brother because I didn't want to. :D
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
There's too many to blame, but the underlying causes to most of them I think would be willful ignorance and selfish behavior (me first and screw the rest of you!).
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
All the meats. :D Almost anything except olives and pineapples. :-p
34. Favorite Flower?
Roses, really any color, because I like them more for their scent.
35. Favorite ice cream?
I'm leaning towards rocky road, but mint chocolate chip is a strong contender. :)
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I'm not going as often to fast food places, but I would say just from convenient location to home I'd say Quizno's or Sonic.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
I think it was a comment from Julio to one of my FB links.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I can't think of any. I'm not a shopper. Actually, I hate shopping. I treat shopping, be it for things to wear or things to eat, as a Special Ops mission. Get in, get out A.S.A.P.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not really. I'm not a spontaneous kind of person. I plan a lot, down to looking up maps and whatnot. Not having time to do that if going somewhere I'm not familiar annoys me.
41. Like your job?
I do now. It's different and I don't have to spend a lot of time with human primates. ;)
I've learned to live with it.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
I've been on very few vacations, mostly due to being baroque. My favorite for its solitude and grandness was visiting west Texas for my 30th birthday. Amazing how many stars are out there. I've always wanted to be an amateur astronomist, but living in the city doesn't lend itself to that...
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Not including the husband, that would have to be Vanessa and Maria on Sunday.
45. What are you listening to right now?
The vent right over my head blowing AC when it's only 60 degrees. grr.
46. What is your favorite color?
I like dark, cool colors: blue, purple, green. And black, of course.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None. I've considered getting one, but have never really been overly excited about it.
48. Coffee Drinker?
Hell no. It's way too bitter for me. The smell alone makes my stomach turn.
49. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
50. What time did you finish this quiz?